Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

This and That

So here's what we've been up to lately…

Playing games like our new bingo game or hide and seek...


Tea parties with left over valentines chocolates…how is that even possible?


looming and weaving...

Casey helping me hammer nails into an old picture frame to make the loom
The weaving was intended for the boys but ended up keeping my interest a lot longer than theirs…



Pipe cleaner glasses were more up their alley...


Did you know when you wear them they light up and you can see under ground?  True storey.


I had to see for myself.

Learning how to crochet thanks to my friend Chelsey.  Here's Casey's (favourite colour) pink hat I'm working on…

And exploring our surroundings and enjoying the fresh snow but warmer weather...




Hope everyone is enjoying the first signs of spring out there!

All the best,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment