Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm Back

Hello Again,

It has been nearly a year since I last wrote a blog post and it feels good to be back here.  Since my last post in May we have moved to a new house in Canmore which we've been loving.  It's located down town walking distance to grocery stores (and just about anywhere), we have trails and a beautiful creek right behind our house and best of all we have a backyard to play in!

I just recently set up a new office/sewing space in our bedroom which has inspired me to get back into blogging.  When I feel the need to sew I just slide the computer out of the way and move in my machine.  It has lovely big windows and a view of the mountains…
 

The desktop photo on my computer is from our recent trip to California to visit Grandpa & Nonna.  We spent a week in Palm Springs and took a few day trips out to Joshua Tree (A place Rob and I used to climb at back in our road-tripping-climbing-bum days).  It was an amazing trip and I have a gazillion photos, some of which you can take a look at here.

I hope to share more about our new home and whats happening around here more.

Have a most lovely day,

Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment