Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

From April…Forgot to post this from a month ago..

The boys have been battling a cold but still not slowing down too much other than the odd sleep in.  I just couldn't resist snapping this sweet slumber.  I don't know the last time Liam's ever slept in till 10am!


We've been loving the warmer weather and watching the snow melt.  One of Liam's very favourite things to do right now is to go to the bike park (skate board park) to do some tricks.



And there's nothing like bringing on the warm weather than to climb a tree 




But the thing I'm probably most excited about is getting to work on the garden.  Rob scored a free wheelbarrow from a garage sale last weekend so the boys and I have been moving rocks and digging up a vegetable garden.





And look at this little cutie in his new hat...I've already started the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment