Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June!

June just came out of nowhere it seems...what ever happened to May?  That's ok, I'm excited for June, we get to celebrate a whole lot of birthdays this month.  Rob's is tomorrow, mine is a week from now and the boys will turn one on the 16th....phew, that's a lot of Gemini's for one family.

So my next project I have on the go is sewing a string of party flags for all the celebrating we're about to do...hopefully I can get them done by tomorrow!


And on top of all the partying we'll be doing this month, we'll also be very busy prepping for an even bigger party to come in July.  After seven years together Rob and I are finally going to make it official and tie the knot July 9th.

Happy June to you all! :)

Lindsay 

1 comment:

  1. Happy early Birthday Lindsay and congratulations on getting married....I'm also getting married this August!!!! Yeah can't wait...Hope all is well with your family.

    Take Care
    Katie Laughington

    ReplyDelete