Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Spoonful of Solids Helps The Twins Sleep At Night (sing like mary poppins)

Yes!  Finally the boys (and me!) got a full nights sleep last night.  And all it took was a tablespoon of rice cereal (each)...why didn't I try this sooner?  We were waiting until they turned 6 months to introduce solids, but 5 months 3 weeks and 4 days seemed just as good a time as any.   After talking to my Mom on the phone, telling her about the sleepless nights I've been having, she suggested trying some cereal.  They were definitely ready for it and gobbled it right up...
 
Food!

Casey opening wide.

Get in my belly.

 
What?  That's it?  I think Liam got more than me.

Liam chowing down.


That was good...I think I'm ready to lay down on the couch now.
This morning I celebrated our successful night of sleep with chocolate chip pancakes...my fav!
 I could really get used to this sleeping thing, it's pretty nice.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment