Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Over the weekend I baked a big batch of Christmas sugar cookies...so big that I needed to call in the professionals to help me decorate them.  My friends Shanna and Jordy were just the girls for the job.  They came equipped with all the right tools needed to make these cookies look good enough to eat...icing bags, an array of different fancy icing tips, and sprinkles galore.  We had some fun!


Casey making sure we were doing a good job.

The finished product.

Jordy and Shanna with Liam and Casey.
Happy Christmas baking!

Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we picked the baby that matched our outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yeah Rob pointed that out to me too. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I love that Rob noticed too! That's great!

    ReplyDelete