Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter Has Arrived

A winter storm has forced us to hunker down and snuggle up.  It's cold, snowy and windy out there and we want no part of it.  So we've been keeping warm indoors and doing what babies and Mama's should be doing...laying bare bummed by the fire (the babies, not me...that would be weird), playing guitar, and baking cookies of course.  This winter weather doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon, so I guess we better get used to it. 


Liam up front Casey behind

Liam and Casey

Little bum bums Liam and Casey

Getting serenaded

Best whole wheat chocolate chip cookies ever

I found a really yummy recipe for whole wheat chocolate chip cookies (click here).  Just a bit of a healthy twist on a classic comfort food. I couldn't even tell they were made with whole wheat flour...although I guess with enough butter and sugar you can make anything taste good.

Stay warm!

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. http://orangette.blogspot.com/ I dare say this whole wheat cookie may be even better!!! Ironically enough I made them only yesterday for the first time. Liam is looking so big, I want to pinch those little bare bums. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. I actually found that same recipe on another site and almost used it, so I'll have to try it next time.
    Those bare bummies are quite pinchable...I'm totally obsessed!

    ReplyDelete