Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Nappies

We've started a nightly bath routine in an attempt to relax the boys before bed time and in hopes for longer sleeps through the night (and well, they kinda need a bath after all the poop, drool and spit up they do in one day).  Apparently it relaxes Casey...after his bath I put him down on a blanket with some toys while I jumped in the tub with Liam and he fell fast asleep right on the bathroom floor.



Then the next day I put them in the crib while I had a shower and when I got out I found them both sleeping ever so peacefully together.  It always surprises me when they fall asleep on their own...no rocking, swinging, or lullaby's...who knew they could just fall asleep!

Casey and Liam

Now we just have to work on that sleeping through the night thing!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment