Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

My New Fav Recipe

I found this recipe (click here) for some yummy granola bars that you must try!  I've been wanting to make my own granola bars for quite some time now, but just couldn't find the recipe I was looking for.  Then I stumbled upon this one which sounded pretty good...except for the dried cherry part, so instead I used raisins and chocolate chips...a little more my style.  The next time I made it, I added sunflower seeds as well, and this time I mixed in a scoop or two of peanut butter.  That's what I love about this recipe, you can switch things up and add what you like.  It would also be a fun one to make with kids.  So try it out!

 Cut up some apple to go with it and pour a glass of milk and
you've got yourself a great healthy snack.
Enjoy!

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. They, just came out of the oven...smells yummy. I mixed in a few rice crispies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on the rice crispies! I hope the boys like them. I was thinking of them when I wrote this, seeing as they are always hungry for a good snack.

    ReplyDelete