Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This Was March...

Ok, I'm back from my little hiatus and I have lots to share...a couple months worth in fact, has it really been that long?  I guess you can say I've been busy.  Between work, trying to sell our house, kids (and everything else) life has left me little time to blog!  

But I'm here now to get all caught up!

This was March....

It began and ended with family which was so great.  The in-between is now a haze...all I remember is having two sick kids with the flu (one right after the other) I'll spare you the details...

The highlight of my parents visit was taking the boys down hill skiing for the first time.  They had so much fun.  Casey's quote was "yeah baby!" as he skied down the hill.





At the end of the month there was a big 90th birthday celebration for Rob's Grandma.  His whole family met in Winnipeg for a big surprise Scottish themed birthday bash.  There were bagpipes, highland dancers, a lovely dinner and a good time had by all (especially the birthday girl!).






The next day was Easter...


The boys were so excited for eggs!  (They're actually still talking about easter eggs to this day!)
They had an easter egg hunt with their cousin Molly going from our hotel room to Grandpa and Nona's room.  





And there you have the exciting parts of March...more to come soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment