Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

The Tee Pee

This was a pinterest dream of mine for quite some time before I actually got the boost of determination to do it.  It took two double sheets from the thrift store, 5 dowels from the hardware store, some fabric I already had and a bit of t.v. watching from the boys to complete this project.




Probably one of the most fun things I've ever made.  A place to hang out, read books, cuddle and play make believe.  

This is my reward...



...oh and forgot to mention that it's also a place to eat cookies too.


...Quinoa Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies by the way (also from pinterest).








2 comments:

  1. Lindsay!! This is amazing. Wish I could have made one of these when my boys were little. The best I could do was couch tents. Although they were also fun but not permanent. Liam and Casey will enjoy this tee pee for many years I'm sure. Great Job!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Liam and Casey are lucky to have such a talented mom ;) love the little cups for the cookie party

    ReplyDelete