Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mountain Mama Pizzeria

I was over at a friends place a couple weeks ago and she made the BEST homemade pizza.  It had been a while since I made pizza, (dough and all) so the other night my kitchen turned into a pizzeria.  I used this recipe (click here) for a whole wheat thin crust, which turned out great.  As for the toppings, I used a basil pesto for the sauce along with chicken, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and mozzarella cheese.  All I can say is, "Yum".




Now, I know what you must be thinking..."Ummm... doesn't she have twins?  Why the heck doesn't she just pop a Delissio in the oven and call it good?"  (Well, we do have those on occasion)  But I'll let you in on my little secret....I have really good help.  Not some live-in Nanny or anything, ( although that would be nice) but my handy hubby (to be)...which is really the best kind of help there is. He entertained the boys while I created in the kitchen.  I couldn't have done it without him.  And we both reaped the rewards from our efforts with some ding dang good pizza for dinner.


Bon Appetite!

Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like some dog gone good pizza! Hope all is well. This is pretty neat Lindz. All the best to your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreaming of homemade pizza ever since that night, I might have to make some more this weekend after seeing this post! I think I'll try this thin crust recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shanna, I don't think mine was as good as yours...but still pretty tastey! :)

    ReplyDelete