Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Birthday Weekend

We're two down and two more to go for this little family of gemini's of ours.  We had some very special visitors here to help celebrate.  My parents, along with my Nana and Aunt Sue drove out in the RV from ontario.  We had a couple days to hang out in Canmore and then headed to Invermere BC for our first camping trip of the season where we got to sleep in a tipi!!

Fun was had by all.  Shopping, go karting, hot springs, camp fires and good company!


Casey and "The Birthday Girl" as he called me that day

Liam and Daddy

The boys doing their "work"

Ice cream after the hot springs

Birthday celebration for Rob, Myself, Nana G and the boys
Seconds after this birthday photo was taken the cake almost took a spill but thanks to my Mom's cat-like reflexes she caught it before it landed all over my Nana!

Sister's
The boys by the water testing out their new water squirters

 I got totally spoiled with a couple big surprises for my birthday.  A ukulele from my parents which I've been wanting for so long.  They've given me every instrument I own, there's nothing like the gift of music.  And Rob and the boys are getting me a new oven that I get to pick out (which I've also been wanting ever since we moved into our little blue house.)  So lucky and so thankful.



Our company continued on their journey to see more of BC on sunday and we headed back to Canmore after some time spent at the beach flying kites and playing in the sand.






Looking forward to our next adventure and more celebrations this weekend!  We're going to spend a night at Dinosaur Provincial Park and celebrate Father's Day and Casey Liam turning 4 years old! 

Have a great day everyone and thanks for all those birthday wishes! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment