Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Little of This, A Little of That

Here's what we've been up to on these colder days:

Painting cars and anything else that gets in the way...


Taking the baby out in the stroller...


...on second thought


Awww, what a good brother...


New "party pants" made by me...

Liam
Casey, pointing out the animals
Two satisfied customers
Reading some of my favs from when I was a kid...


A stack of new dishcloths just for me (made by me)...


Trying out some new recipes from this great site, like these cottage cheese pancakes (I added peaches to mine)...


...we also made the Spinach MuffinsGraham Crackers, and the Chocolate Zucchini Bread from that same site.  Good thing I've got my little helpers.


And of course we've been playing in the snow too...

Casey with their buddy Cody
Casey
Liam

Hmmm...what to do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment