Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Busy Little Hands

I thought I should dedicate a post to a few of my favourite works of art that my little guys have created recently.  It's so great to watch them develop through their creativity.  I get excited when I see something new in their scribbles or as I watch the way they explore the feeling of paint between their fingers.  So much fun!

Liam ...nice choice in flowers!

Casey ...love these loops!

Casey's bath tub finger paint

Liam's bath tub finger paint

A necklace for me!

Who needs diamonds when you can wear this trendy and eco-friendly toilet paper necklace!

Casey- Sticking pressed leaves onto contact paper.
Liam

Leaf stained glass art, beautiful!




1 comment:

  1. True art!!! Casey already drawing flowers with petals. Amazing. What an eye. hugs

    ReplyDelete