Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Last Cheap Flight

We're squeezing one more flight in before the boys turn two and we have to start paying for four seats instead of two.  (Yikes!)  We're off to Ontario to visit family...it's no Mexico vacation, but it'll do.  Just kidding, we're super excited and can't wait to see everyone.  It's been almost a year now since I've seen my side of the family (minus my parents who came to visit this winter).  Rob's Dad and his wife will also be traveling from Illinois to meet us in Ontario.  

We'll have lots of partying to do while we're there.  June is birthday month.  We'll be celebrating Rob's birthday, my birthday (the big 3-0!), my grandmother's birthday and of course my Gemini twins are turning two on the 16th of June!  It'll be a real birthday extravaganza!


But on a side note....I wanted to share this really great blog (click here) that has some nice healthy recipes.  I just made the "Ultimate All Inclusive Breakfast Muffin" and the "Banana Pecan Granola Bars" to take along on the plane.  They're toddler and mom approved!


I'll be back to tell you all about our trip in a couple weeks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Ontario! Happy birthday to all, and to all a good flight.
    -AF

    ReplyDelete