Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring in the Mountains

Well it is now the middle of April and I'm still not sure if spring has officially sprung.  Spring time in the mountains can really play with your emotions.  Just when you think it's here to stay the next day a blizzard roles through town and spring is nowhere to be found. 

It can look a little something like this one day...


And back to this the next...


I suppose it's a small price to pay to live in paradise...so I won't complain too much.

One place I am always drawn to this time of year is what Rob and I refer to as "Lupin Land".  It's on the sunny side of the valley so it always feels a little warmer there.  It's a beautiful place for a hike and to let Jack run free.  Lately boys have been giving our backs a bit of a break and have been enjoying hiking with their own two feet.






Casey & Liam ...looks like a good spot for a break/photo shoot...


Liam & Casey


Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Spring photos. Gives me hope it will stay. Beautiful little boys Lindsay. Lots of love. Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I hope spring stays too, I'm done with snow for a while!

    ReplyDelete