Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Where the Wild Things Are

I wish it could be Halloween everyday...not just for the candy, but so that Casey and Liam could wear their costumes...they looked so cute!  Casey was a bear and Liam was a monkey. 





Halloween night came and went in a hurry.  I had a whole family of pumkins to carve and of course they were left to the last minute.  While Rob was upstairs dressing the boys in their costumes (a process in itself), I worked away carving up a storm. 


My crazy pumpkin family
With the pumpkins lit and the boys dressed we were ready for action.  We handed out candy to our neighbours (only two of them) and then went out to see a few more of our neighbour friends.




Woohoo!









It was a great night!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! So cute!! I'm sure you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing Lindsay. Love you Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsay,

    You guys are the cutest family ever!!!! I love reading your blogs...your life is like a really cool movie! Anyways hope things are well and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Cheers!

    Katie Hill (formerly Laughington)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S love the hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete